Welcome

Welcome

Wednesday 23 May 2012

My Favourite Craft Shop

MY FAVOURITE CRAFT SHOP

Docrafts 31 Day Blog Prompt Day 23


This is a hard one for me because I love craft shopping online, so as per usual I will be telling you about more than one shop!!

My favourite shop to visit has to be the Papetiere in Bucksburn on the outskirts of Aberdeen.  The are a paper mill and have such a great selection.  They are also a Docrafts outlet.

I have different favourite shops online for different things:

I love CraftsULove for the selections of dies and flower ribbons


Fred She Said has some very individual designs to download too.

I love CraftsUprint for downloadable designs

I love Craft Creations and I belong to their forum.  They are very helpful with card and are willing to try new ideas when we ask them.  They are a fabby company and look after us really well.


There should be links at the side of my blog to take you to these shops if you want a peek.

I also like icon.co.uk for spellbinder dies. (I don't have a link for this shop yet!)


I could go on and on and on, but I will stop here.

Love and hugs

Annie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I too love craftsUprint, there is scope for cards at all sorts of difficulty levels.
    Thanks for your nice Comments about my Blog. I am really enjoying this sharing around the blogs.

    ReplyDelete