Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday 21 February 2012

So what's on the agenda today?

More card making.............a meeting about the village hall first though!  Oh! and I have to compose a letter of tender to some local businesses.  Then a lovely coffee and take photos of cards made....... In the meantime I think I will just carry on posting photographs .......just for practice you understand ...................


So, first and foremost a few words about collies........
 My silly hat at a picnic on the village green......
 A Christmas card I made from a freebie decoupage from Cuddly Buddly.........

So you see before you a tiny bit of my life.......doggies, fun and cards.....which is even more fun!

Oh! and just some sound Native American advice:


So there we have it.  The meeting was successful and I had a lovely pasta lunch when I came home and since then I have been uploading cards to my little online shop, and practicing using the blog.  i will take time to describe how I make my cards as I get more proficient using the blog.  To those who are interested, I use a cuttlebug, xyron cutter, impress and a cricut expression.  Ask me what they are about if you don't already know. 

I buy most of my crafty items from Craft Creations, Crafts U Love, Mad about Cards, Card Craft Plus and a few other outlets.

A question:  Am I a messy crafter?
Answer: I am.

Question:  Are you a messy crafter?

I'm off to have my tea .............see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment