Welcome

Welcome

Saturday 5 May 2012

Music, Love and Laughter

Music For the Soul

Docrafts Blog Prompt Day 5

So today, we were asked to make a card inspired by a song that is important to us or means something to us........WOW!  There is so much to speak about and I can only pick one song.

Well, in light of recent activities in my household and with my friends, it just has to be this one:






I just love this song as it always cheers me up.


The card I made is a fun card (for me anyway!)  and I used freebie mister men tags, backing paper and an embellishment.  I used the free card that came with a crafty magazine and cut the corners to make it interesting.  I then cut the backing paper with a fancy cutting scissors and layered a scalloped oval and plain oval die cut in the centre.  I then used foam pads to stick the two tags on which say 'Best Mate' and 'You are My Sunshine', which I had tied together using purple ribbon.  A little smiley embellishment finishes it off beautifully.


Here you go:



So you see, even when it's raining or snowing outside or just blowing a gale................it can always be sunshine in my head.




I could have used many different modern songs but I have to say that today, this is my favourite song and it has inspired the child within me to come out and play.


See you tomorrow


Love and hugs


Annie xxx




2 comments: